Thursday, May 17, 2012

Baja Breeze Birdie


Hi - Happy Thursday!  We're almost to Friday, one more day!!  Is this a wild card?  I like the color combo, but it might be too much for some stamper's taste!!  Again, I've used Betsy's Blossoms (tomorrow, FRIDAY, NEW SET!!)


I've also been working on some projects for my Grandaughter Ella's birthday party, she's going to be 2 on the 27th, but we're having a little party this Sunday.  I'll share some photos from the party next week.


Let's see the colors I used are Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight.


I added some SU! Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the birds wings, and to the centers of the flowers.


I hope you liked this card, and I'll have another one for Friday, using a new SU! Hostess Set!
Thanks for stopping by today and I do hope you stop by again tomorrow!!
Kristy



1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Kristy. Just wanted to say thank you for stopping by my Blog. Enjoy your weekend, Judy x

    ReplyDelete