Sunday, April 29, 2012

Triple Teapot Card

Hello!  I hope you had a good Saturday!  Today I have a pretty card with teapots....I don't even remember when I got this stamp, but I think it was during one of our road trips.  The stamp is a Serendipity 2001 stamp.  I took a few pictures of the finished card, with different views.


I wanted to do the challenge from the The Shabby Tea Room which has been one of my favorite blogs.  This photo is to be used for inspiration of color, adding ribbon or lace and flowers.  


The colors I used are Pear Pizzaz, Blushing Bride, So Saffron and Peach Parfait.  I used plenty of the wrinkled seam binding ribbon, kind of a shabby chic look.  And you can't really see it, but there is a splash of glitter on the teapots!


Side view to show the layers.  The flowers along the bottom are made with a SU! punch, and the printed paper are also SU! In colors from 2011.


And here's a close up of the bow, added a little green tulle, paper flowers and a pearl!  I hope you enjoyed this card, it was really fun to make.  Thank you for stopping by, and hope to see you again tomorrow!  Have a blessed Sunday...

Kristy

8 comments:

  1. Oh my shabby goodness, Kristy ... this is completely GORGEOUS!!! Thank you so much for sharing this little stunner with us all in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie! And thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I've only been getting comments from my son! :-) I love your blog, and will be participating in your challenges!
      Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. This is amazing! SOOO pretty!
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge at TSTR! Hope to see you again soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a PRETTY card!!! Love those teapots...and congrats for being inthe top 3 at the shabby tea room!!

    ReplyDelete