Friday, April 27, 2012

Tea Shoppe Stamping..

Hi - Happy Friday!!  Are you ready for the weekend!  I surely am!  On Sunday I am taking a stamp class, so I'm really looking forward to that!  More about that on Sunday or Monday.  Today I have "A Cup of Thanks" thank-you card.  We always need thank-you cards and this one is a lovely Wisteria Wonder lavender with a hint of Basic Black.



This card is made with the Stampin' Up! stamp set "Tea Shoppe", you can see it here:  http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=125545.  I love all things tea, tea cups, tea pots, hot tea, iced tea, tea parties and anytime I have an opportunity to have tea in a tea house, I really try to do so!  There's a place in downtown Orange I need to try called Paris in a Cup http://www.parisinacup.com/!

Just a last little detail, the teacups are sprinkled with a bit of glitter, and the flower centers are mini pearls (ha ha for those of you old enough to remember, Minnie Pearl), just a little funny!


Remember her?  Hee hee!  Have a great weekend!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment