Monday, April 23, 2012

Put a Bird on it...

Happy  Monday?!   Sure, let's make it happy with a sweet Bird on a Card.....My son was telling me something about "put a bird on it", making a comment under his breath, kinda making fun of all the bird decor I think...My DIL and I love birds as decor, and birds used in crafting, heck, the cute little birds are all over the place!!
My cards today use the Elegant Bird die from Stampin' Up!...I've had it for a few months, I wasn't sure if I liked it or not, but I DO like this little bird, and I think she makes a cute card.


I also used the Creative Elements stamp set again, I really like the butterfly stamp all glittered up!
Here's another "bird" card using Pool Party card stock again, I love that light aqua blue!


I hope you enjoy these bird cards today, enjoy your Monday and thank you for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment