Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ohhhh it's Monday again!

Happy Monday, back to work day, back to the grind, only 4 more days till Friday!!  Today I have some cards and a treat I made for the Stampin' Up! convention in 2010.  Alot of the demonstrators for SU! make 100s of cards or treats or samples of some sort to trade with other demonstrators...This way we build up tons of samples to show at workshops....Some are full size cards, some are card fronts only, some are 3 x 3 and some are called 3D....They usually include a treat of some sort..Some of the demos also do scrap-booking swaps, 12 x 12, 6 x 6 and 8 1/2 x 11.....Here's what I did in 2010, the first is a little treat, an ice cream cone tag, with ice cream flavored jelly bellys...


This next card was made using the Awash with Flowers stamp set, I love the colors...kind of reminds me of the California poppies...


I also made bookmarks, I love the bright colors and the butterflies..This year I'm in a bookmark swap, so I'll have lots of beautiful bookmarks I can add to birthday cards!  YAY!!


Have a wonderful day, and thank you for stopping by!  Tomorrow I will share some more cards!  Oh and if you want to see TONS of beautiful stamped and paper-crafted cards (from lots of different blogs), check me out on Pinterest, hit the "Follow me on Pinterest" button.....

No comments:

Post a Comment