Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mixed Bunch..

Happy Thursday!!  Today I have 2 bright floral cards using a Stampin' Up! stamp set called Mixed Bunch and the punch that goes with it called Blossom....These are in the Occasions Mini Catalog which can be ordered from through April 30.  I'm really liking the Crumb Cake card stock (kraft), I'm also using the Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral and Not Quite Navy cardstock.  The color blending idea came from a gift bag I saw at Target!  Love these colors together!


Here I used Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Poppy Parade and a touch of Soft Suede cardstock.  


Seam binding seems to be real popular amongst many crafters, and the wrinkled ribbon has such a vintagey look...  
Thanks again for stopping by, see ya Friday!

1 comment:

  1. AHH I love love looove the first one! They're both super pretty but those bright colors just POP out at you! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete