Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Is summer here yet?

This SU! stamp set "Mouthwatering" is the perfect summer stamp set.  You can stamp ice cream cones, cherries, popsicles and lemon, lime or orange slices!  You can check it out the stamp set here: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=125677
 I fell in love with the craft of rubber stamping almost 20 years ago! When my son was younger, we did alot of road trips all over the United States. My husband would make sure we stopped at the stamp or scrapbooking stores in some of the towns we drove through (we mapped them out, there were many more stamp stores back then)!  Of course this would sometimes take travel  hours out of our days, but nobody seemed to mind, and I have quite a collection of rubber stamps from all over!!  I love creating, here's what I have to share with you today!


The SU! Colors used are So Saffron, Lucky Limeade and Peach Parfait!
This next card I used Daffodil Delight (a brighter yellow) and Lucky Limeade again, a luscious green!


The next card is very simple, I used the Beautiful Wings embosslits die http://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=118138 to get the cute butterfilies, and I tied ribbon around where their body should be...  I used the Crumb Cake card stock...oh and I also used the Distressed Dots background stamp (one of my favorites).


I hope you enjoy these cards today!   Thanks for stopping by, and please come back again tomorrow!!

1 comment: