Friday, April 13, 2012

The Hound Show...

Today I went to the Hound Classic by Irvine Lake.  My mom's whippet, Bella was in the show and she is a classic beauty...Whippets are the sweetest dogs, they have these long limbs and love to run, but as pets they love to cuddle up on your lap and keep you warm...
I had to do a whippet card honoring Bella :-)   Please note her collar, yesssss it's pearls..(hee hee!)...And the perfect greeting for this whippet card is none other than "Woof!"....


I also wanted to show a little detail, so I took a close-up...


You can see the little pearl collar with the heart, and the pearls and ribbon wrapped around the greeting - I think the details make the card, I hope you like it!
Now for the real deal, beautiful Bella:


And Bella in action:


Annnnnnd last but not least my sweet mom and my adorable niece Olivia, she stayed with her Grandma all day!!

I hope you enjoyed this little trip to the dog show!!  I did, and I may be going back to spend more time with my mom!  Thank you for stopping by my blog, and I'll be back tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. Thats a pretty specialized card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Ryan!! I love getting comments, especially from my favorite son!

      Delete