Monday, April 2, 2012

Getting started again....

So I'm starting a blog and want to share my stamping, crafting, baking and other goodies we all enjoy in every day life. I will also show some celebrations, weekend trips and a bit of the family (hopefully I won't bore you with my grandchildren's pictures, but they are the cutest grandkids ever!). Here are some cards I've been working on the past couple of weeks as we have entered in to Spring, and have Easter coming up real fast!

Love this little peep stamp from Close To My Heart!


This is made with another cute stamp set from Close To My Heart (CTMH) called "A Tulip".


I made this little tag using the egg stamps from CTMH and the chicks from Verve...love these little chicks!!

Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment