Thursday, April 5, 2012

Getting Ready for Easter!

Happy Thursday!  Since I've started making cake pops I'm not allowed to attend family get-togethers unless I bring these sweet balls of sugar with me!  When I started seeing cake pops all over the place I did my "google" search and found Bakerella and thanks to Bakerella http://www.bakerella.com/ I've almost mastered this round confectionary treat!  I bought her book and started poppin'!  For Easter I am going to be making chicks, and springy colored pops.   I'm getting started today, and here's what my goody pile looks like.
I'll be back again tomorrow with the finished pops!

Here's a few more stamped Easter cards!  I'm using two of my favorite Stampin' Up! colors here, Daffodil Delight and Poppy Parade - Poppy Parade has to be my FAV - and it's perfect for Spring!  Enjoy!


Thanks again for stopping by, and stop by tomorrow for the finished cake pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment