Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ella Bella

This is my sweet Ella Bella, she will be 2 the end of May.  She is Miss Sassypants, and Miss Independent!  She doesn't want anyone to help her with anything, she wants to do it herself..  She is a little sweet pea, and her Gramma loves her so much!  So my card today was made for my Ella Bella.


I used this little tutu stamp, and added some tulle to the skirt, and some pearls to the top part....I tried to give it the shabby chic look.


Don't you just love the wood plank look, it's paper, and I love it, it looks like real wood.....I'm using Pool Party card stock and pearls, pearls, pearls, with a little bit more tulle, wrinkled ribbon and a button.


Alittle bit closer...with an I love you Ella...


And a side view, because I like to take and play with photos.  :-)
Thank you for stopping by, and have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment