Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Diva Cassie Cakepops and a Card.

Good Morning!  Today I wanted to share a card I made for my BFF's daughter, Cassie.  She turns 6 on April 6th and had her "Diva" birthday party this past Sunday...here is the "Diva" card -


The Diva card is made using the Cricut Rock Princess cartridge that I just happened to have!



I also made cakepops for her "thank-you" hand-out treat!  They HAD to be pink and turquoise (because those ARE the designated "Diva" colors) and that's what Cassie wanted!
Here are a few pictures of the cakepops made with funfetti cake and vanilla frosting...and a personalized color coordinated tag.





Oh, the cakepops are also sprinkled with edible glitter (a Diva "must have").  You have also been educated this morning, you now know the official "Diva" colors, pop on Divas!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG these look yummy! And I LOVE the little tags you attached! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete