Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Creative Block?

Happy Tuesday!  Thank you for stopping by today..  Have you ever had a Creative Block?  It's kind of like a Writer's block, you just can't get the creative juices flowing!  In the Stamping world we use something called "case-ing" - CASE - Copy and Share Everything, which is pretty much what everybody is doing these days!  Suppose I had a Creative Block, one place I would get crafting ideas is from the Stampin' Up! catalog http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/22124.asp.  As I was browsing the catalog I found this card I decided to CASE:



This card is using Stampin' Ups! Creative Elements stamp set again..I am really enjoying this set, and I love the butterfly stamp..  I wanted to make it with the supplies I have on hand and here is what I came up with:


I changed up the color a bit, made it a bit brighter and used the IN Colors, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral....but I stayed along the lines of the catalog card.....It just gets your ideas flowing, and you make it your own!!  
Another place to get your creative ideas going is Pinterest, I'm tellin' ya, there are so many stamping and paper crafting ideas on there, after I've looked and pinned, I can't wait to get stamping!!  Check out my Pinterest Stamping and Paper Crafting Board http://pinterest.com/schalking/, go ahead, follow me, it's the first board there!!   One more question, is anybody reading this blog? 
Have a great day, please stop by again tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I love your take on the design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! And you answer your question at the end of your post...I am! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are! Thanks Vyvy!!! You're a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete